Access content from your favorite journals with complete issues available on your mobile device from our free mobile apps.
Dignity Health has access to Wiley Medicine and Nursing Collection without needing to sign in to Wiley Online Library. It is recommended to complete the following steps:
- Select 'I already have access'
- Select 'I use the network at my Workplace or University'
- Login/Register to Wiley Online Library using the options at the foot of the overlay.
Note: You should be located within your institution’s network to establish mobile access to the licensed content within your app. Your access is authorized for 3 months. Please return to your institution's network and re-login into your app to renew your access before your it expires.
If you are logged in to the app via Wiley Online Library, but still can't access content:
This scenario could happen for two reasons:
- Your Online Library account isn't correctly associated with your subscription(s). Use one of the methods above to associate your account (see ‘Institutional Access’ or ‘Society Website Access’), then:
- From within the app, tap ‘Settings’ (the gear icon).
- Tap ‘Refresh Account.’
- You are not licensed to view the content.
- Check with your Institution or Society to inquire about subscribing to the journal.
- If available, purchase an individual subscription to the journal via Wiley Online Library.
- If available, purchase a mobile-only subscription to the journal from within the app.