Before you downoload AccessMedicine app on your mobile device, you must first create a MyAccess account:
1. Go to AccessMedicine through the Medical Library Search using a hospital computer.
2. When you are in the AccessMedicine database, click on the down-arrow button right next to "St. Joseph's Medical Center on the upper right hand corner and click again “Sign in or Create a free My Access Profile".
3. Complete the registration form, create your username and password, and save.
4. Download AccessMedicine app on your mobile browser and login using your new personal login.
5. MyAccess profile enables users to access board review questions, study tools, case files and save the references they viewed.
Download Access mobile app to personalize your learnings and access books, podcast, videos on the go!
To Download the app, MyAccess Profile account is required! If you don’t have yet,
**Note: To keep your Access profile authenticated, sign on via hospital computer every 90 days