Lexicomp App - For detailed instruction about downloading the app, click "Mobile Access"
Please note: Authorization code was updated . To retrieve the code, click "Mobile Access Code" or ask your librarian.
Users must activate or renew their mobile subscription using Commonspirit Health email. If users previously registered with a personal email, please visit https://www.lexi.com/account/ to update their email address.
Step 1 - Create Lexicomp Mobile Account and Activate Subscription
- Visit http://www.lexi.com/account/create/.
- Enter your registration information and click Create Account.
- You must register with your organizational e-mail address.
- Remember your chosen email address and password used to create this account as you will need these during step 2.
- Log into the account you just created; click Log in now.
- Enter your Email Address and Password; click Log in.
- In the Subscriptions section, locate Add a Subscription by Code.
- Enter the Authorization Code; click Add Subscription.
- If you receive "The product code is not valid" message, please confirm the code was entered correctly and try again.
- You may also need to update your email address to your organizational email.
- Once logged in, click CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your organizational email address and click Update.
- You will receive an email with a 5-character PIN at your registered email address.
- Enter the PIN into the Verify PIN field; Click Verify.
- Click Finish.
Step 2 - Mobile App Installation for iPhone, iPad, iPod OR Android (click for Android)
- On your iOS device, tap on the App Store icon and search for Lexicomp.
- Select Lexicomp and tap Get or Free, then Install, or the small cloud with a downward arrow, and enter your iTunes password (if prompted) and tap OK.
- Open the Lexicomp app on your device.
- Enter your email and password and tap Sign In. If you forgot your password, click Forgot Password.
- Please read the license agreement and tap Accept.
- Select Automatic Update preference: WiFi only or Wifi and Data; Tap Next.
- Select your Library content preference: I will select the content sets to install; or Download ALL content sets for me; Tap Get Started.
- Select content sets or tap Download ALL.
- After the update is complete, tap the Menu button in the top right corner and tap Home.
- Select an icon to begin accessing your Lexicomp Mobile App subscription.
- Updates may take some time, depending upon the database(s) selected, the connection speed, and the speed of your device's memory.
- The Lexicomp Mobile App requires a strong cellular or Wi-Fi signal for installation. The application may transfer a significant amount of data, which could result in charges from your carrier. We recommend you utilize an unlimited data plan or connect to a Wi-Fi network when installing or updating this product. Please contact your carrier for assistance with your data plan or with utilizing a Wi-Fi connection.
- The iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad application requires iOS 11.0 or later, an active Apple ID, and 2.0 GB of available space. To verify you have a compatible device, access SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT. If you have an earlier version, please update your device before continuing. If you do not have an iTunes account, please visit: https://support.apple.com/ to create one.