:St. Joseph’s Medical Center Residency Program has signed a group license agreement with VisualDx! Please check out your commonspirit email inbox for your credentials from VisualDx- User Name & Temp Password. SJMC residents are all set to access VisualDX and download the app on your mobile device for pateint care and research!
Do you like to read Journals and Books via your PHONE?
1. Google "OpenAthens" on your phone browser, 2. Click "Log in" on the top and click "Log into MyAthens" 3. Find your institution -St. Joseph's medical Center (dignity health icon) 4. Sign into OpenAthens. 5. Scroll down to "Click Medical Library Search" in the orange box. 6. Click A-to-Z resource link in the right column to find the journal or books you need.
SJMC Residency Program has signed a multi-user license with EndNote, which is citation management software. EndNote X9 and 20 are avaiable for your research and publication. If you are interentesed, contact GME research director or medical librarian to get a Product Key to download the software. Please refer to Rearch Guides for more inforamtion about citation management tools.
Sanford Guide is available for all SJMC staff and physicians who have commonspirit emails.
Sanford Guide is an antimicrobial stewardship program, which provides clinical reference on treatment of infectious disease and anti infective drug information. Widely used by pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants, and nurses, Sanford Guide helps improves patient care by providing carefully curated recommendations based on the latest evidence.
To access Sanford Guide,
1. Download the Sanford Guide app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
2. Open the app and tap "Sign In or Subscribe Now" near the bottom of the screen
3. Tap "Sign In" at the top right of the screen (see image to the right)
4. Tap "Log In with Single Sign-On (SSO)"
5. Begin typing St. Joseph’s Medical Center and then select it from the list that appears
6. Log in through your institution's Single Sign-On page (OKTA Email and PW)
7. Once you’re signed in, you should be on the Web Edition home screen and your
content will be accessible.
Have you recently written a paper, but you're not sure to which journal you should submit it?