Download QxMD app and Read your Journals on your Phone
Getting set up is quick and easy!
***Remote Access (OpenAthens) account is required to log into READ app for off-site access.
Click here to create an OpenAthens account .
- Download “Read by QxMD” on your phone. App is available for iOS, Android & Web.
**A web version is also available at https://read.qxmd.com – create account.
- Create your personal profile ( email, specialties, address, etc)
- Click the Gear Icon in the upper left hand corner of your phone and click “Institutional Access”
- Enter “St. Joseph’s Medical Center” in the search box or/and Find St. Joseph’s Medical Center Dignity Health, California.
- Select either of the two options as your Login Preference:
Automatic login Using OpenAthens – to access full texts on and offsite.
Intranet - No OpenAthens account . Full text access available only on site
- If “Automatic login Using OpenAthens” is selected, enter your OpenAthens ID (email can be used) and password.
- Go back to “Featured” and Mark the journals and topics you like to follow by clicking one of icons (file, key, etc) in the bottom and clicking the edit icon in the upper right hand corner.